CHARLOTTE AMALIE, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands – March 25, 2020 — The Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority (VIEDA) will conduct a free 30-minute informational webinar at 10AM on Thursday, March 26, 2020 for USVI small business owners in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Small business owners can register via Zoom at https://www.usvieda.org/webinar-small-business-covid-19-resources.
As the Territory and its global neighbors increase the use of online resources during the coronavirus pandemic, the VIEDA organized this webinar to provide small business owners with information, updates and resources for their current business needs.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Most credible information resources for small businesses regarding updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) in the USVI
- Economic Injury Disaster Assistance Loan Program from the U.S. Small Business Administration for small businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Updates on the economic impact of COVID-19 on the Territory
- VIEDA Business Impact Survey
Webinar will feature the following experts from the respective agencies:
- Wayne Huddleston, Senior Area Manager
U.S. Small Business Administration (U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Alani Henneman-Todman
Director of Communications
USVI Department of Tourism
- Mark Wenner, Chief Economist
Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
Division of Economic Research
- Cusa Holloway
Incubator Program Manager
VIEDA Business Incubator Program
Moderator: Wayne L. Biggs, Jr., VIEDA assistant chief executive officer/chief operating officer
Download PowerPoint Presentation of Webinar
Download PDF Presentation of Webinar